Monday, July 21, 2008

New catalog coming soon!

A new Stampin' Up! Catalog will be coming out soon. This means that some things are going to be retiring and will no longer be available. I will be mailing out the retiring lists to those of you who have asked to be on my mailing list as well as info on the current promotions. I am also in the process of getting the promotions on this page for you to see. This is all a work in progress but as I continue to get used to updating and such it will get better :) If you would like to be added to my mailing list visit the contact me link on my page and fill out the information form. I am working on planning some more events so if there is anything specific you would like to see let me know!

Many Blessings
Trista Marie

P.S. Many of the stamp sets are also retiring. Click here to see the list --> Retiring list If you have been waiting to get a stamp set and see it on the list now is the time to get it before its gone!

No comments: