Friday, March 07, 2008

Days Available to do Workshops

So I got my kit, and am still going through things and organizing them lol. I have looked at my normal schedule and as of right now I am available to do workshops on Tuesday and Friday evenings and any time on Saturdays. I would prefer to schedule your workshops at least 2 weeks in advance so I can come up projects and you will have time to give your friends and family early enough notice of your event. You may ask "Why would I want to be a hostess?" Great question! If you love to have fun with friends and family, make neat projects and learn new techniques, earn FREE product and exclusive stamp sets then you would love to be a hostess! You bring your friends and family together and I will provide the fun and excitement of making great projects and learning cool techniques! Sound interesting? Contact me and we'll schedule your workshop! Are you new to stamping and aren't sure where to start? I can help with that too! I am willing to do a one on one or group class, just ask me for details about fees and scheduling yours! No time to be a hostess or you don't really want to invite people into your home? I have yet another option just for you! You can host an Internet or Catalog show. Basically I would provide you with a book and order forms or links to the catalogs and you can email, call, show your friends these great products and take their orders or have them email me with your name what they want to order and be a hostess that way! I plan on trying to do some open house events as well so stay tuned for those announcements!

No comments: